Sunday 12 February 2012

All About Us


Hi my name is Ash I like school.
Hi my name is Trisan and I like "K'nex"
Hi my name is Ishanika and I am 7 and a quarter. 
Hi my name is Meah I am 7 and a half, I go to pvs
My name is Jerry I am seven years old.  
My name is Hao  I am seven years old
My name is Sonya I like all school subjects except math reading and writing.
My name is Vivian I like Swimming. I also like Art too.
Hi my name is Alisha I am 7 years old and like to play the piano and swim.
Hi my name is Rhia I  am  7 years old and I like to do art.
Hi my name is David I am 7 years old I am Asian.
Hi my name  is Bailey I am 7 years old I am Asian.
Hi my name is Livingstone I am 7 years old and I am Samoan.
Hi my name is Daniel I am 7 and a 1/4 years old and I love math. Hi my name is Gurmehar I am 7 in a 1/4years old and I love Maths.
Hi  my  name  is  Desmond  and  I   like   reading   big   books.
Hi  my  name is Keshav and like maths.
Hi my name is Khushie I am 7 1/2 years old.
Hi my name is Kimberly I love food like pizza

3 comments:

  1. hi room 12 we love your comments from sera jane
    naturell Divya alexis aayush anna and timothy
    from room 20 at fairburn school

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi room 12 i like your guys blog from Divya and room 20

    ReplyDelete
  3. good morning room 12 have a nice day at your school from Anna and room room 20 fairburn school

    ReplyDelete